Granite Key LLC
Granite Key LLC
Thank you for your interest in leasing a property from
Granite Key Leasing & Management!
In order to process your application, you must follow the instructions below. We strive to get your application status within 48 hours of submission during a standard business week.
For questions or assistance filling out the form,
feel free to call or text us at 316-871-8197.
Our goal is to make the perfect match for each home offered by Granite Key. If you are interested in leasing the home you have seen, the following procedure should be followed to help you get approved quickly:
- A $40.00 non-refundable application fee per 18-year-old is due before we process your application.
- Submit payment in person or online. We accept:
- Venmo - (userid @granitekey)
- ApplePay - (userid 316-871-8197)
- Facebook - (@GraniteKey)
- Cashier's Check
- Cash in rare cases with receipt
- Provide a snapshot of each applicant's drivers’ license and/or military ID.
- Get a copy or .pdf of either
- your last 2 paystubs or
- your 2021 tax return and/or
- your salary offer from your current company.
- copy of military pay for the last 60 days or
- If self-employed, a positive bank statement.
- positive landlord reference (if any)/ or mortgage listing address and dates you lived there.
- Snapshot of any pets, along with documentation of their health/shots, etc.
- Pay the security deposit along with your application. This takes the home off the market for 24 hours.
Upon approval of your application, the first month’s rent must be paid prior to move-in.
After receiving your application, security deposit, and application fee(s), we will process your application. This should take no longer than 48 hours. You will be notified of our decision as soon as possible.
If your application is accepted, we will notify you immediately and a lease will be prepared for your signature.
The lease must be signed by all parties in person by the date indicated on the award letter included in the lease packet.
Otherwise, we may place your home back on the market and your deposit will be forfeited.
If your application is declined, we will call you or send an email to the email address listed on your application and send you a check for your security deposit.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS HERE:
“I hereby apply to lease the aforementioned premises for the term set forth. I warrant that all statements set forth are true & correct. I hereby deposit $___________ as earnest money to be refunded to me if this application is not accepted. Upon acceptance, this deposit shall be applied towards the lease according to the Kansas lease terms within the lease agreement. I hereby waive any claim for damages by reason of non-acceptance. The owner or agent may reject without stating any reason for doing so. I understand that if I decide that I do not wish to sign a lease for the property, I must notify the leasing office within 24 hours of submitting the deposit. I understand that if I fail to do so, I will forfeit my earnest money. Any deposited checks will be refunded after 10 business days of being deposited. I recognize that as part of the procedure for processing my application an investigative consumer report may be prepared and verified through personal interviews. I authorize those sources to release such information to Granite Key Leasing & Management and its officers. The lease may be canceled if any of the enclosed information proves inaccurate. All properties are shown and made available without respect to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, familial status, handicap, or disability. “
Signature of Applicant________________________________________
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.granitekeymatch.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number listed on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "HTTPS" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.